Thursday, February 28, 2013

Online Flashcards for Quick Review

Hopefully everyone is well prepared for the test tomorrow.  I'm sure a lot of you like myself use flashcards as a study tool.  I find them very helpful, not just as a review, but also because it helps to reiterate things just by writing it down.  Since they are my own cards though, I have them memorized and it's not always the best quizzing technique.  I know there are a lot of flashcard sites out there as well, but I found this one that I thought is especially useful.  It helps me because you really have to think about what it's asking as opposed to recognizing one side of the card you've done and just repeating what you've memorized on the flip side.  Since I didn't write the card myself, I really have to think about it more than rote memorization.  It's a little bit more like a last minute pop quiz review for reagents that some may find helpful for a last quick review.  Good luck on the test!

http://www.proprofs.com/flashcards/cardshow.php?title=organic-chemistry-synthesis&quesnum=3

Let me know if anyone else has found some good flashcard sites they'd recommend.  There are a lot out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment